Fees will be calculated by the system and displayed to you before payment.
E-FILE 94x FAMILY FORMS:
E-FILE W-2 FORMS:
- Basic charge for a single form 941 or 940: $15
- Basic charge for a single form 943, 944 or 945: $30
- Additional charge for Schedule A (Form 940), Schedule B (Form 941), Form 943-A (Form 943), Form 945-A (Forms 944 and 945): $15
- Optional charge for Electronic Funds Withdrawal: 3% of balance due on return.
- Go to:
- Amended return Form 941-X. This form is provided free of charge and must be paper filed.
E-FILE 1099-NEC (formerly 1099-MISC reporting amounts in box 7):
- $35 or $5 per individual W-2 Wage and Tax Statement, whichever is greater.
- Go to: Form W2
NEXT DAY ELECTRONIC FEDERAL TAX PAYMENTS (Forms 941, 940, 944 only):
- $35 or $5 per individual 1099-NEC form, whichever is greater.
- Go to: Form 1099-NEC
- $3.50 or 2% fee when federal tax payment is less than $17,500, whichever is greater.
- 1.75% when federal tax payment ranges from $17,500 to $34,999.99.
- 1.5% when federal tax payment ranges from $35,000 to $55,999.99.
- 1.25% when federal tax payment ranges from $56,000 to $77,499.99.
- 1% when federal tax payment ranges from $77,500 to $99,999.99.
- Maximum federal tax payment must be less than $100,000.
- Go to: IRS Payments