Electronic Federal Tax Payments
You must schedule payments by 6 p.m. ET the day before the transaction date. We strongly recommend you use a free software from Adobe Acrobat Reader or Foxit Reader.
PRICING: 2.0% over the EFT Payment amount or $3.50, whichever is greater.
- Download FORM 8655 and save it to your local computer. This form will be your key to submit future payments, so please keep it in a familiar location so you can access it when requesting future payments.
- Fill out the form at your own pace.
- Sign the form by following the instructions provided next to the signature field. FORM 8655 MUST BE ELECTRONICALLY SIGNED: To sign, click the signature field at the bottom of page one; this will allow you to certify the PDF copy. We will not process forms with blank or hand typed signatures.
- When you are ready to submit:
- Upload your completed form 8655 (Step 1 below).
- Fill in all EFT payment fields (Step 2 below).
- Read and Confirm the Perjury Statement by checking the box next to “I agree”.
- Type your email address and the “Authorized By” name below. The name must match the contact person's name in the uploaded file.
- Click the "Authorize and Send" button.
Upon successful upload, a notification will display on top of this screen immediately followed by an email. Your EFT payment will be processed after our fee is paid.