e-file forms 1099-NEC and 1096 (tax year 2021)
E-FILING is easy, secure and can be completed within minutes. We do all the work for you, simply fill in our excel template and pay our fee. Encrypted electronic versions in ".pdf" format of forms 1099NEC and 1096 will be emailed to you shortly after submission. IRS acknowledgment will follow within 24 hours.
PRICING: $35.00 or $5.00 per form, whichever is greater. You can file up to 300 forms. The minimum fee is $35, you can file up to 7 forms for that price, after 7 forms the price will increase by $5 per form.
- Download our spreadsheet template and save it to your local computer.
- We highly recommend reading these instructions before completing your template.
- System limitations:
- Corrections are supported for amounts only. We do not support corrections of names, addresses or tax IDs.
- We don't support:
- Box 2, Payer made direct sales totaling $5,000 or more of consumer products to recipient for resale.
- Amounts on boxes 4, Federal income tax withheld.
- Amounts on boxes 5, 6 or 7 (state related information).
- When you are ready to submit:
- Upload your file. For security reasons, only our preformatted spreadsheet with extension ".xlsx" will be accepted.
- Read and Confirm the Perjury Statement by checking the box next to “I agree”.
- Type your email address and the “Authorized By” name. (Name must match the name in the uploaded file, Cell I12)
- Click the "Authorize and Send" button.
Upon successful upload, a notification will display on top of this screen immediately followed by an email. Our fee must be paid before process begins.
If you want to learn more about how our process works, we encourage you to read the FAQ's
section related to How does the 1099-NEC process work